Positions available across MA, RI, NH and ME
Cape Medical Supply is currently in need of both full-time and Per Diem licensed Respiratory Therapists.
Interested candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years' experience in providing sleep therapy (CPAP and Bi-PAP) home as well as in a clinic setting. Appropriate state licenses and a valid driver’s license must be in effect and in good order. We offer flexibility of assignments that range from patient home or company clinic appointment schedules to in-house monitoring of patient compliance. Per Diem hours are typically 24-32 hours per week. Full-time hours with medical and PTO benefits are a minimum of 35 per week. Company cars may be provided based on schedule and region. Company-paid continuing education programs with CEUs are included through our partnership with Medgroup. We offer competitive compensation to qualified candidates. Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
At a Glance:
- Candidates should possess a minimum 2 years' experience in providing sleep therapies and oxygen in the home as well as in a clinical setting.
- Valid & good order state respiratory technician license and drivers license required.
- Per Diem hours: Typically 24-32 hours per week
- Full-time hours: Minimum of 35 hours per week to qualify for medical and PTO benefits
- Company-paid continuing education programs with CEUs included in partnership with Medgroup
- Company vehicles may be provided based on schedule and region